21.8.08

We Also Sing

Tonight was also my first rehearsal with a chior that I joined in May. It is called We Also Sing. (To learn more about this chior visit www.becausewealsosing.blogspot.com ) It is 364 women from around the Salt Lake area even Logan. It was a lot of fun but it is going to be a lot af work. It is pretty much up to you to learn your part at home and come prepared to just sing. We have 14 songs to learn including 4 in latin, 1 in french, a Hawaiian chant and one that we will be doing sign language. To learn the sign language she is going to post it on you-tube and I will have to learn it from that. We only have 10 total rehearsals. 9 left. Tonight we recieved our music, our rehearsal CD and quickly went through each of the songs once. We accually didn't even go through all of the songs completely. I am a little nervous because some of the songs are pretty hard but I am up for the challenge. Not only do we sing but it is also a very spiritual experience to be there. I absolutly loved it. The performance is part of the Tabernacle Concert Series during the holidays. I am excited to get the chance to sing in the Tabernacle. Our performance is on Saturday, November 1st. I think the times are 5:30 pm and the second performance is at 7 pm. I am excited.

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

awesome. that will be cool!