12.5.09

"Project 365" March 13-16

Alrighty then. I have been horrible with this project 364 lately but I am determined to do it. I have missed a few days that I will just fill in with pictures of random things not really taken on that specific day!

Friday, March 13th
Today we drove to Pocatello to stay the night at Charisse and Dans house on our way to Montana. I had made Char a bed on the floor in I-balls room and as soon as I was done, I-ball jumped in and put the blanket on her. So Charlee joined her. They are so cute together.Saturday, March 14th
On our way up to Montana we pass by the Shelly cemetery where my Dad is buried. So, of course, I wanted to see him. I really miss my Dad!!

Sunday, March 15th
Charlee and Parker jumping on the trampoline. It is really hard to photograph kids on a trampoline!!!


Monday, March 16th
There was like a plastic "curtain" hanging over the door of the room we slept in and Charlee thought is was fun to be a monkey and hang from them.





2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Shelley, Idaho? I did not know that is where he was placed. I wen to the funeral, but must have missed the grave side services. Cute pictures of the girls.

Photo By Emilie said...

Hi Shauna. I saw your comment on my blog about not being able to make it to my Aug photography workshop. Would you like to be on a wait like for July 11th? I just an inquiry about someone switching to the Aug dates & most likely will have an opening in July. Would love to have you!! Drop me an email & we can work out the details. emilie@photobyemilie.com