29.9.10

Week 12

I had my doctors appointment yesterday. The baby's heartbeat sounded great. He has already put me on High blood pressure meds (the same ones I had with Tommy) and I am to check my blood pressure and blood sugar everyday. So pretty much everything I had to do with Tommy. He will see how I do with my blood sugar levels before he puts me on meds but he said it is more than likely that I will be on them again. My next appointment is October 25th or 26th, I can't remember.
We were suppose to close on our house this morning at 9 but because of a few snags, we are suppose to close this afternoon at 4. I hope this is it!!!! It sure is not easy to buy a house!!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

sorry about the meds, but glad to hear the heartbeat is good. your blood pressure is up because of the stress of buying a house! ;) hopefully it will all calm down soon. so are you finding out what you are having on the 25-26th??