26.2.11

Baby Update

As of today I am 34 weeks along. This pregnancy has gone by very fast. Very, very fast. I still can't believe that I only have six weeks left. I know I have done it twice but I am starting to get scared to deliver again. It hurts like hell and you never know what is going to happen. So far things have been good. It is pretty much the sme as when I was pregnant with Tommy. I am on medication for high blood pressure and for Gestational diabetes and I have to check my blood four times a day. I still have regular doctor visits every 2 weeks. Then I started going to Maternal Fetal Medicine to have weekly non stress tests done. This coming monday will be the third one. So far everything has been looking good. I have asked if he will induce me again because that was really nice to know when I was going in, instead of having it be a suprise. I would much rather him break my water again (which did not hurt at all) than to have it happen in the middle of a store or something. My next Doctor visit is on Monday, Feb. 7th. I am just hoping that things still continue to go as smoothly as they have been.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You can do it!!! It's going to be great! I'm sure it's going by much faster this time because you are so busy with the other two! I'm getting excited to see what happens!