22.3.11

37 Weeks and 2 Days

I had my doctors appointment yesterday and I am moving along nicely. 80% effaced, 3 cm dialated, ripe and ready. He decided to go ahead adn induce delivery because of the hypertention. Hooray!!! That made me very happy. So we go in at 7am on Tuesday, March 29th. That is just next week. I can't believe it. This prenancy went by really, really fast. I am just glad to have a date. Now I need to finish all the crap that needs done before I go to the hospital. Cleaning, pay bills, put away baby clothes, do grocery shopping, I'd like a haircut, Lots to do. Anyway, I am scared and excited an looking forward to seeing our third little one.

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

oh my gosh! exciting!!

Katie said...

So exciting!!! :) I can't wait to meet your new little boy!