1.8.11

Easter 2011

Easter morning. I missed it. I was up all night with Davie, that Lynn let me sleep and he took pictures of the kids.

Tommy was really excited about this bunny!! I believe he truly enjoyed savering this chocolate bunny, foil and all. I found it litterally half eaten. There were teeth marks on the foil and no extra to be found!! Thats my boy!!He is just too funny.
Charlee and all her loot!! Note the eye mask with eyelashes on it. She loves eye masks. Don't ask me why.

Tommy digging into his stuff.Here is Davies basket. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him by his basket.


I love Easter! I love ALL holidays, but it is so fun to fill Easter baskets. When Lynn was a kid, he said that for Easter they just got a paper cup with candy in it. That's no fun! I want my boys to have all that Easter has to offer. That means they get a Easter basket even if it is girly!!


No comments: