17.7.09

The Moore's

A couple of weeks ago I took pictures of my friend Paige and her family. It was fun but it sure can be hard to take pictures of kids. I definatly needed another person to be there to try and get little Eli to look at the camera. I hope they liked at least one of the pictures. I was a bit disappointed more of the pictures didn't turn out better. I definatly learned some things that I need to work on. I am hoping that some day I can take some photograghy classes to get even better. Until then, I have Charlee to practice on. Here are some of my favorite shots.
Miriam
(That is Charlee's arm that got caught in the picture.)
Paige, Miriam, Brent and Elijah

Little Eli
(He smiled, just not at the camera!)


This was actually the very first picture that I took.



No comments: