4.12.08

Day After Turky Day; Day Before Kirks Wedding

After having a fun Thanksgiving day, it was time to get ready for Kirk and Kelseys wedding. I was sooooo tired, that I went with Kirk while he ran around and did some last minute errands. I did get some pictures of Charlee and I-ball with Grandma Strader. This was the best one. No matter how my mom moved her head, it was still behind Charlee or I-balls noggin. Charlee loves her cousin I-ball.


We left my moms house to get to Kevin and Jackies so that I could make Kelseys bouquet. It took me 3 hours. I got done at 1 am. I was so glad when I was done, since I had been up since 3:30 am. Here is the finished bouquet.







2 comments:

Katie said...

You did a beautiful job on the flowers!!

Jackie B. said...

the flowers were really gorgeous!