4.12.08

Thanksgiving 2008

We went home to Idaho (yes, that will always be home to me) for Thanksgiving this year. We went to Lynns parents house in Paul and played Rock Band, ate lunch, played Rock Band, chatted and played Rock Band. I liked the drums but there was fighting between Karter and Charlee as to who got the drum sticks, so the drums went bye bye. I was highly disapointed. Charlee and Karter went outside to play. Here they are on the swing. Karter went for a swim in the pond in the back. I was glad Charlee didn't, what a mess!
We went to Twin to my moms house for dinner. It was fun to see Ree, Dan, I-ball, Steven, Tina, Hyrum and Jonny. (Tina is accually due in a week with a girl, Elizabeth Diane) Hyrum and Charlee had fun eating olives. Thank goodnes neither one of them puked the olives up.


Is she flipping me off?


I accually stayed over at my moms (we stayed with Kevin and Jackie in Jerome) and went to sleep at one and got up at 3:30 to go shopping with Ree. It was a lot of fun. I was sooooo tired but it was worth it.


1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

love Charlee's face eating those Olives.