22.12.08

Merry Christmas

I am so excited to go home for Christmas this year. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, and not just for the gifts. (Come on, we all like gifts!) There are so many traditions that my family did that I have kept up even when we weren't able to spend Christmas at home (aka: my moms house) plus we have added a few. It is just so much fun!!

This year Erline, Ree, Dan, I-ball, Steven, Tina, Hyrum, Johnny and new baby Elizabeth will all be there on Christmas at my moms. We will be spending Christmas Eve at Kirks. Kirk and Kelsey will be leaving on Christmas morning to California for a wee Honeymoon. We will miss them but I am pretty sure they won't really miss us.

This year will be really fun to watch Charlee. She loves to open presents and really gets into it. She knows who Santa is and that he will bring her presents to Grandmas house in Idaho. She says "Gramma ho." And she knows who baby Jesus is, too. She likes to put a small doiley (I have no idea how to spell that) on her Little People Jesus because he is cold and puts him in his house (the stable).
We wish everyone a
Merry Christmas!!!!


1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

So cute. I hope you have safe roads. Drive safely. Tell everyone high for us. You all have a Very Merry Christmas. Love the Edwards Family.