12.3.09

Not The Winner

Well, Close To My Heart announced the grand prize winners for the contest that I was a finalist for. I did not win, but that is ok. I can see why they chose the winners. Some people are just so talented!! However, my "Charlee Canvas" was posted on Jeanette Lynton's blog along with the other finalists and the winners.. (She is the founder of CTMH) You can go to http://www.jeanettelynton.com to view all them. I am just so thrilled that I was chosen as a finalist and that my little Charball's picture and my art work are on a blog read by many people!! I hope they do another contest like this. I am already thinking of some projects that I could make.

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's ok Shauna! I really liked your project the best (and I'm not just saying that cuz you're my bff)! It's so cool that your project is featured on her blog though! Congratulations on a job very well done!

Jackie B. said...

Darn. But like you said to get into the top 5 is FANTASTIC! I think you are EXTREMELY talented!! Much love!

Paige Moore said...

Not only did you get posted, but she said "notice the subtle stamping on the corners and the fabulous scalloped edges and layered botanicals. Wow!" Wow is right! Congratulations!