6.3.09

"Project 365" February 23-26

Monday, February 23rd
Charlee got her first pair of flip flops today. They are her favorite pair of shoes right now! Gotta teach her young.Tuesday, February 24th
While I was checking my email today, this is what Charlee constructed. She lined up her movies and then placed a toy on top of each one. She has a very good imagination.

Thursday, February 26th

Today is Erlines birthday, so we went over to her house while she was at work and put up the banner I made and some balloons and streamers. I also did her dishes for her. Charlee had a lot of fun "helping".


Wednesday, February 25th
This is the "card" I made for Erline. It is actualy a scrapbook page. I bought an album and placed the picture inside and then gave it to her. I plan on making more pages for her album in the future and when Char is a little older she can make some pages to add to it.

No comments: