13.3.09

"Project 365" March 6-9

Friday, March 6th
Erline came over tonight to watch movies, but before we could do that Charlee wanted Erline to read to her before bed. Erline spread her blanket on the floor and Charlee sat in her lap. Charlee absolutely LOVES her Aunt Erline. This is a perfect example of why I wanted to live closer to family! Saturday, March 7th
Today we went up to Layton to see our friends Chris and Kristen, and their kids, Avery, Braden, and Kelsey. They are moving to California and we wanted to see them before they go. No trip to Layton (or Orem) is complete without stopping at Krispy Kreme. Mmmmm!!! (We heard they are going to put in an In And Out burger joint in Draper soon. I hope so. Mmmmm!!!)

Sunday, March 8th
After we got Charlee dressed today, she wanted her sunglasses on. She put them on her head and her hair looked like this. We just thought it was funny.

Monday, March 9th
Today, Charlee got into my makeup. She opened up my new mascara and attempted to apply it to her eyes. I was a little mad, but I had to grab my camera and get a picture. I am just glad she didn't take out one of her eyes in the process!!






1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

HAHAHA! Charlee looks so beautiful with all the mascara! ;)

Yes, i've heard that same "news" about an In-n-Out! I TRULY hope so!!

OH! And i told you they are putting a Cafe Rio in Twin right?