23.9.09

Crappy Health

At my doctors appointment yesterday I had to do the glucose test thingy that tests for gestational diabetes. You just drink this nasty drink before you go to the doctors and then the take some blood. I got a call this morning with my results and the results were high. Not good. So I get to go in tomorrow a little before 9am and drink the nasty drink again and they will take my blood 3 times. One at 10am, one at 11am and one at noon. I have to stay there that whole time. My friend Paige is going to watch Charlee for me because a lab is no place for a 3 year old for 3 hours!
I am just so upset that my health is not good during this pregnancy. It just makes it so I might have more complications and that we will be paying for this for a long time. I am really glad that my mom is retired so that if I end up with bed rest or other complications my mom can be here to help out with Charlee. She will be gone to Germany until November 7th, so I hope I won't need her before then.

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

D'oh! that sucks. i'm so sorry. I wish i could help out.