22.9.09

Week 25

I had another doctors appointment today. The baby sounds great, which is a big relief. I always worry too much about him. My blood pressure on the other hand was not good. It again was slightly higher than it should be so he decided to put me on high blood pressure medication. He said that about this time blood pressure can dip and be normal or slightly higher than it should. But in the 3rd trimester (only 2 more weeks till I will be in my 3rd trimester) is when blood pressure can skyrocket. The problem is that there is no way to predict what will happen. So he is hoping that by starting me now on medication it will help to control it if it is going to get worse. I am also suppose to check my blood pressure a few times a week and if it gets really high I am suppose to call. I was also told to continue to take it easy and not to get too stressed over anything.
This weekend will be our last trip to Twin Falls. I am happy to go home but glad that this will be our last trip this year. I always worry about the ride there and with all this unpredictability about my health, I just want to be here if something were to happen. I am very excited that Dan, Ree and Ireland and my Mom will all be here for Thanksgiving (and of course Erline) and that my Mom is going to be here for Christmas and stay until the baby is born and will be here for a while afterwards to help out.
I am worried but I have faith that everyting will be ok! (But I still worry!)

No comments: