8.9.09

Our 10th Anniversary

On August 7th we celebrated our 10th Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years. It has definately been full of ups and downs but totally worth it. Besides having Charlee it has been the most rewarding and best things I have ever done. We left on Friday, August 7th and headed to Las Vegas and came home on Monday, August 10th. (Had I known I was pregnant before we planned this, we might have gone somewhere that didn't require so much walking!) We still had a lot of fun. It was nice to be just us for a few days. However, we missed Charlee terribly! Charlee had a full week end of fun with her Aunt Erline!! We were glad to be home. Since this was the first time away from Charlee since before she was born (3years ago!), we realized how much we really needed this small vacay with just the two of us.


There is a Serendipity 3 right in front of Caesars Palace. Their food is excellent and of course I had to try the frozen hot chocolate!!! Divine!!!! If we ever go past Vegas on a trip, I will definately be stopping for a frozen hot chocolate!!



No comments: