9.12.09

DECEMBER 28TH!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless Thomas decides to come before December 28th, or something happens before then, we will be going to the hospital that day to be induced!! It is so weird knowing that in under 3 weeks he will be here.
I had a non stress test yesterday and the baby is doing great!! Then I had my 36 week check up afterwards at my doctors. Everything was great and he did a cervical exam and I am 2 and a half centemeters dialated and 85% efaced. So I am on my way. Due to the high blood pressure they like to get the baby out 1 to 2 weeks before the due date, so he chose a week before my due date,Monday, December 28th to induce. The baby could always decide to come earlier or if I have any complications come up. I go back for another non stress test and doctors appointment next Tuesday the 15th and for an ultra sound on Wednesday the 16th to see about how big the baby is. If he is too big I may be induced sooner. I am also nervous/excited that he is also going to fix the problem that I still have from when Charlee was born. It has been really hard to deal with but I really need it fixed. It is more surgery and depending on what this baby does to me they will have to cut another 4th degree tear to sew everything back up properly. So I will have a longer healing time like I did with Charlee. It took over 8 weeks to completely heal from her, so I am really not looking forward to that.
Until next week!!!
I dressed up Char and we went to Wheeler Farm to take some fall pictures. We had a lot fun. These are just a few of the pictures. She is so good to pose for me.











2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

YAY!!! Tax deduction! ;) I can't wait to see pics of Thomas. I know a long recovery and hospital bills suck...but it will be so worth it. Lynn better help you tons! Oh, and i guess your mom will be there too. That will be nice.

Edwards Family said...

Very Beautiful pictures of Charlee. She is so dang cute. Wish you the best with your upcoming delivery. Merry Christmas to you and your family.