9.12.09

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a good Thanksgiving this year. It was nice to not travel and to have family come here. My mom came on Monday, then Dan, Charisse and Ireland came on Wednesday and then, of course Erline came over on Turkey Day. It was fun to have it at my place. We did not do much but it was nice to just chill and eat yummy Turkey!!! Charisse did announce that they are expecting in June. So that was a nice suprise.
Then on Saturday evening was my "We Also Sing" concert. Lynns parents, Kevin and Jackie, Jeff, Barbara, Karter and Karson were all here for my concert in addition to my mom, Erline, Ree, Dan and I-ball. It was fun, just a lot of standing. It was a good thing we did not have anymore songs, because at the end of the second performance I was about to die!! If I stand for a long time or walk around for a long time I start to get mild contractions and they are really uncomfortable!!!!
It was a crazy but fun weekend. It was fun having people here but was stressfull and tiring so lets just say that Hotel Brown is officially closed until at least February or March.
These are pictures I took of Charlee in October, but since I am not so good at posting, I am just now putting some up. They weren't that great because the sun was in a bad spot! But she is still cute!


No comments: