23.12.09

Photo By Emilie

Through all of my surfing the web and discovering new web sites and blogs, I came across a photograhper, Emilie. http://photobyemilie.blogspot.com I have admired her photos for almost a year now and check her blog frequently to view all of her beautiful photos. I have always wanted to have family pictures taken by a professional photographer, and Emilie is who I want to take family pictures after Thomas comes. She has had a few givaways and I won this one for a 10 minute photo shoot of your child with Santa. We went on Saturday, December 19th. I knew it would not be easy, since Charlee is afraid of people dressed as Santa, but thought we'd give it a whirl. Charlee just would NOT smile. She was scared of Santa and would not even warm up to Emilie. It was really cold inside, so I think that had a little to do with her giving no emotion. She did smile a few times, so I hoped Emilie was able to get at least one good picture. Anyway, we ordered the disk and I got it in the mail on Tuesday. (Really fast!!) There were 11 images and I was very please that she was able to get some really cute shots of Charlee. These are 4 of the 11 that Emilie took.I was glad she got a good one of Charlee with Santa. Charlee got excited because Santa had asked her what color of plastic high heels (or as Charlee calls them, "plastic healings") she wanted for Christmas, so she turned to him to say "Pink".
I think the picture above is my favorite picture of Charlee! She is so cute and I just love her so much!!!

She smiled good for this shot too!! So cute!!


She is just so sweet in this picture and I love it that you can see her tights!!
I am doing Christmas/Birth Announcements so it will be January when those go out!
We wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


1 comment: