27.8.10

Our 11th Anniversary

On August 7th, we celebrated our 11th Anniversary.
I can't believe it has been that long.
Time really does go by fast.
We really did not do much this year. My mom came to watch the kids. Lynn was not suppose to be on call for that weekend, and we were going to go stay the night in a hotel some where near, and maybe go hiking and a fancy dinner (well not too fancy) but none of that happened.
Lynn ended up being on call because the guy who said he would do it backed out.
Since we couldn't go hiking or leave town and due to no money and trying to get a house, we thought we would spend the day looking at houses. Well at 11 am Lynn got a call at the shop adn had to take care of it. So I got to sit in the car for 3 hours at the shop. Thank goodness I had a book with me. I almost finished it, too. (Thanks for the read,Jackie) So we ate a really late lunch and headed back out to see more homes. We saw 20!!! We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory but niether of us were really hungry and by then we were too tired to care. It was actually kind of a bummer day.
Regardless of what happen on our Anniversary, I Love Lynn more today than the day I married him. He is such an excellent father and husband. I am so grateful that he has a job that he loves and that he works hard to provide for us so that I can stay home with the kids. Getting a house is another step in our marriage that we are so thrilled about!! I am excited for what the future brings for us!!

No comments: