5.11.08

Halloween '08

This year I made Charlee a poodle skirt for Halloween. When I put it on her she would swing her hips from side to side. It was a little long but she still looked so cute in it. Here she is showing off her trick or treat ghost. She did not know what to think at first about trick or treating but them she got the hang of it. We went to our wards trunk r treat at 5pm then over to Erlines ward at 6pm. She made a nice haul. Of course Lynn and I will help her eat it all.
Charlee with her most favorite person in the world, Aunt Erline.


Charlee with her Grandma Strader. It was fun to have her here this year.


My little Pea Baby!!!!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Soooo cute Shauna! You did an awesome job on that skirt!!! I'm really really impressed!

Katie

Jackie B. said...

the skirt turned out so good! great job! Charlee looks darling!