26.11.08

So Thankful

I just want to write down some things that I am thankful for this year.

I am so thankful to have had my dad in my life for 29 years. Sure, I wish it would have been longer, but I KNOW that he is always with me. I know that he does watch over Charlee.

I am thankful that Charlee knows who he is even though she never met him in this life. I miss him so much but I know that I will see him again someday. I am sooooooo thankful for Lynn. We have had 9 years of ups and downs, but we are still together and I love him more now than ever.

I am thankful that he is such a hard worker so that I am able to be a full-time mom.

I am so thankful to be living close to my family. When I found out I was pregnant with Charlee, I was a little sad that I would be going through this pregnancy with out my brothers and sisters and my parents around. Yes, I have Lynn but I wanted to be around the rest of my family as well.
So I am grateful that Charlee gets to grow up around her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. She even knows all of their names and who belongs to who.
So that brings me to my Ball Baby. I am so thankful to have her in my life. After two years of trying and then finally getting pregnant, I know that there has to be a reason it took so long. We would like to give Charlee a brother or sister but Heavenly Father must have other plans for us right now. I love her more than I could ever express. ( Charlee, 2 months old )I am thankful to live here in Utah, near Erline. She has helped us out so much and Charlee loves her Aunt Erline very much!!! I have also enjoyed being able to spend time with her, too.
I also want to give a shout out to my BFF, Katie Vaughan. Katie, I am so thankful for your friendship. I am so lucky to have a friend that I can tell everything to and not get judged in return. You have done a lot for me. I love ya, Kraft-E.
I am thankful to live in America, for rainy days, for Cafe Rio, for French Bread Pizza, for great visiting teachers, being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for scrapbooking stores, for Target, for the BOM, for my whole family......................
There is too much to name, but I am so thankful for so much.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww...you made me cry! I'm so thankful for your friendship Shauna. There would truly be a hole in my heart if you were not in my life! I love you!

Your BFF,
Katie

Jackie B. said...

We are so Thankful to have you closer too! I'd hate to think of you guys still in VA and none of knowing Charlee. You are a FABULOUS sister-in-law. I am VERY grateful to be apart of this crazy Brown family with you!