4.11.08

We Also Sing! Performance

Saturday was my chior performance. What an awesome and spiritual experience. It was so cool to be able to sing in The Tabernacle. To sit in seats that The Mormon Tabernacle Chior sit in. To perform in a building where so many great prophets and people have stood and spoke. It was just so neat. It was accually my first time, ever, in the tabernacle and I can't wait to do it again next year. I didn't think we could take pictures so I did not take my camera and Lynn did not bring it to the performance. I really regret that. Some guy did go around and take lots of pictures and I guess our director will post them on the blog so as soon as I have some pictures I will post them. It was just so much fun to be a part of a chior again!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations on your perfomance! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see pics. Call today if you get a chance!

Katie