13.11.08

My Day Just Got Made!!!!!!

So, in an earlier post I talked about this awsome gift show called Oh! Sweet Sadie. Well their first show is tomorrow, so during the week before the shows they have contests almost everyday to win something that one of the vendors has donated. All you have to do is to leave a comment and they do a random drawing of those that left a comment. I did not win anything during the fall contests but thought "Why not enter all of the holiday ones too?" I think this was the fifth contest that I entered for the holiday show this week. So today when I checked my email I went to http://www.ohsweetsadie.com and there it was, MY NAME. It is a cute childrens bag from Tika Kids that has a special place to hold crayons and it comes with a metal board that you can use anything magnetic on or you can use dry erase markers on it. They also sell games and other things you can buy to add to it. This will be a perfect church bag for Char for Christmas. I saw them at the fall show, but there was soooo much cute stuff to choose from and I couldn't get it all!!! I acually was going to buy a church bag for Char but now I have one!!!!!!!!! Tika Kids has a shop at http://www.tikakids.etsy.com if you would like to check them out.

I am so exited, It also made me in a better mood too. When I got the mail today there was a letter from the moving company saying that our claim was denied on our piano. So we get nothing and the piano doesn't get fixed either. So I was pretty bummed. This just made my day!!!!

It may seem strange to be excited about this, but when you live pay check to paycheck, and with the economy is in the state it is in, and trying to get out of debt and wanting to give your child everything....it is just nice to get something for free. The third contest was for some really cute snowflalke stamps from My Cute Stamps! that I really wanted, and did not win. This is even better,cuz it is for my daughter. Thank you Oh! Sweet Sadie and Tika Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

they aren't paying your claim?!?! Thats a bunch of BS!!!