6.10.09

My Baby Shower

On September 26th my sisters, Erline and Charisse, gave me a baby shower. It was a lot of fun. A friend in my ward in Virginia gave me my baby shower when I was prego with Charlee and about 8 women came who I had never met. I was very thankful that these women came to a shower for someone they didn't know. But it was nice to have a shower with my friends and family, too. Me in my moms VERY, TOO BLUE kitcken. Yuck!! (To the color of the kitchen!)
Erline made me a diaper cake and I am very proud of her. I taught her well!

Charlee sampling the cake frosting.
It was a lot of fun and I appreciate all the work Erline and Ree did. They did not disappoint.
We played some games, had yummy food and I got some cool stuff. I recieved a lot of clothes that I really needed and my sister-in-law Jackie made this really cute car seat cover out of fleece with monkeys on it. (I'll have to post a picture of it.) That is definatly going to be useful!! I also recieved 5 blankets. That is what I got the most of with Charlee. It's like weddings, there is always something you get a lot of. (Ours was towels!)


2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I could have been there. The diaper cake is awesome! Your sis did a great job!

Jackie B. said...

i glad you liked the car seat cover. i hope it works well for ya. :) It was fun to attend your shower.