6.10.09

Please No Insulin!!

I had to keep track of my blood sugar levels for a week and then call the dietician back to let her know what my numbers were. So I called this afternoon to let her know. I knew I had some high numbers after some meals, since I had to kind of figure out what certain foods did to my blood. But the last couple of days I did really well. I did notice that in the morning when I take my blood first thing, that it was always high. And that is what the dieticians concern was. So she is going to send my doctor my results and referal to put me on medication. She said that some doctors skip the medication and will go right to insulin shots. I really do NOT want to do shots. I am already upset that I have to do medication. So now I wait to hear from my doctors office to find out if it is medicaton or insulin that I have to do.
On the lighter side of things, this is my favorite picture of Charlee jumping on Kirks trampoline. I took a lot of pictures and this is the only one that turned out. I love it!!!! Thank goodness for digital cameras.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Call me and let me know what he says! I also want to tell you about my eventful time on jury duty! :-) Luv ya!

Jackie B. said...

oh no! here's to hoping NO shots. Been there done that. But you need to do what is best for Thomas and yourself.

Vonstrader said...

Hey, I know how you feel! The shots are no fun, but they are not as bad as I thought they would be. Hope things go ok for you. When the baby comes, it will make all this go away..and be worth it!