8.1.09

Christmas 2008

We went to Twin Falls, Idaho to my moms house for Christmas. We had a lot of fun! Charisse, Dan and their daughter, Ireland and Erline also spent Christmas at my moms. We had 5 fun days full of eating, watching movies and playing games. And this is the real shocker, no huge fights broke out this year. I think, no, I know this is a first. I was sad when we had to leave, but we were ready to go home.
Here are a few pictures from our visit:
This is little I-ball with her Pillsbury Doughboy stocking. Her face is just too cute. I wonder what she was thinking?
Here is Charlee with her favorite Aunt Erline!


Charlee in her new Jammies. She loves to put her hands in the pockets.


This is accually on Christmas Eve. Lynn and Charlee taking an afternoon siesta.



No comments: