19.1.09

"Project 365" : January 15-18

Thursday, January 15th
Dirty dishes. Didn't wanna do 'em. Friday, January 16th
Charlee's My Little Pony's. She loves tham just as much as she loves her Care Bears.
Saurday, January 17th
Charlees' first real haircut. I have trimmed her bangs but never really cut her hair. So on Saturday evening I decided to do it. She was pretty good, but it was so cold, I had to put a towel around her and that made it harder to cut. She also moved around a lot. I am no hair stylist either. I cut it into a bob. I need to touch it up a bit but I hope her hair will grow in a little more even now.

Sunday, January 18th
This is Charlee with her new haircut. I need to fix it up and get a better picture of it. We were sick, so we ditched church, otherwise I would have tried to fix it up. I actually still need to trim it some more.







No comments: