29.1.09

"Project 365" January 21-24

Wednesday, January 21st
Today Charlee and I were going to go with my friend Paige and her daughter (Charlees best friend),Miriam, to the library. Paige was doing a little class and I went to help keep an eye on Miriam. I curled Charlee's hair for the first time since I cut it. I think it is cute. So we had a little photo shoot before we left. When I said "Smile big." this is what she did!!Thursday, January 22nd
This was my Christmas present this year. A new "diaper bag". I loved my old one but it was just too big and now that Charlee is no longer a baby I could use something a little smaller. It is big enough to carry a lot (like my camera) but small enough so I don't feel like I am carrying Charlee in my bag. I absolutly LOVE it!!Friday, January 23rd
Charlee decided to bring her little people house out into the front room to play. She had the liittle people eating lunch and going potty. It is fun to hear her using her imagination.


Saturday, January 24th
Today we drove to Orem so that I could use my gift card to Archivers Scrapbook store, that Kirk and Kelsey gave me for doing their wedding invites. Whenever we go to Orem we have to get Krispy Kreem doughnuts. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Charlee wanted a heart doughnut. Here she is savoring its yummy goodness!






No comments: