15.1.09

"Project 365"

I have been pretty crappy about updating my blog. Kudos, to those bloggers that blog almost everyday. I am a fan of quite a few and I am always disappointed if by some chance they did not post something new for that day. I know I do not have a huge following, just a few friends and family, but I am going to try to post something everyday. (The key word is TRY!) This is, after all, suppose to be a digital journal of my life.
One way in order to achieve this is Creating Keepsakes designer Becky Higgins "Project 365". The challenge is to take a picture everyday for a whole year and then you do a two page layout of seven pictures for each week. So I have started the challenge. So far so good on taking a picture everyday, I just need to download them and scrapbook them now. I also plan on sharing my picture of the day here on my blog. I am going to have to play catch up since it is already the 15th.So today I am going to post my first picture. This is actually my picture for January 2nd. Charlee went outside to "help" Lynn shovel the driveway and sidewalk. He was shoveling the snow onto Charlee and she kept saying "more". So he partially buried her. It was a very sunny day, so she is squinting, but she still looks so cute. Charlee loves to play in the snow. She especially likes to make snow angels.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooohh...I love this idea! I may have to join you in the challenge!