5.1.09

Christmas Presents

This is an ornament I made for my mom for Christmas. It is a voice recorder used in scrapbooking. I decorated it and made it so that my mom can hang it on her tree. The recording is Charlee saying "I love you". However, I should have decorated it for everyday use. My mom did not pack it, she has kept it out so that she can hear Charlee say "I love you" anytime!
This next picture is what I made for all of my family and Lynns family this year. I stiched the picture and then bought frames to put them in. I started in November and finished the last on on December 20th. I made 9 of them!! It was fun but got a little boringtowards the end, but I love to give gifts for everyone, so it was worth it.

I will post some Christmas pictures next. I have been a little slow at updating my blog!

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

we love our picture! thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Katie said...

I want one!! So stinkin cute!!