18.2.09

I'm a Finalist!!!

So the post below is a canvas that I scrapbooked on. I entered it on Sunday in a Close to my Heart Contest for National Papercrafting Month. I got an e-mail today that I was chosen as a finalist in the Large category!!!! I am one out of five that they chose. Now I have to mail it to them by the 24th to be considered for the Grand Prize. For being a finalist I get to choose a free stamp set from their catalog. I am so excited. Of course, I hope to win the grand prize, but I am so thrilled that out of all the entries they had, that I am one of the 5 finalists!!!! I did not expect to even hear back from them!!! I don't know when I'll know but I will post when I hear.

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you! I also shared your good news with my group of CTMH consultants and they are rooting for you too! Luv ya girl!

Jackie B. said...

YAY!!! that is totally awesome!

Paige Moore said...

Wow! I am thrilled just to know you! Good luck! BTW I LOVE the pictures you have of Miriam and Charlee. You take amazing shots.