11.2.09

"Project 365" January 26-29

Monday, January 26th
Today I went to "Nothing Bundt Cakes" to order Erlines birthday cake. They are not cheap but are soooooooo yummy! They are so moist and have fantastic cream cheese frosting on them. I accualy hade a coupon that if you ordered one of their 10 inch bundt cakes you got a "bundtlette cake" for free. So Charlee and I got to have a little treat that day.Tuesday, January 27th
Charlee wanted to help me clean the windows today. I went to go get the window cleaner and told her that mommy has to squirt it on the window but she can wipe it off. When I went to the cupboard with cleaning stuff I found my old fish squirt bottle that I have had since Jr. High or High school. (Don't ask me why I had one. It is probably cuz I liked fish stuff and it was a fish!) So I filled it with water for Char to have her own squirt bottle. In addition to the window being dowsed with water, it was all over the floor and all over Charlee, but she had fun!!
Wednesday, January 28th

Today, Charlee's friend, Miriam, came over for a while for me to watch her. I pulled out my camera to get a picture of them and Charlee went over to Miriam, hugged her and said "My Friend." They are so cute together and get so excited to see each other. I am glad that Charlee has such a good friend!

Thursday, January 29th
Charlee and I went with Paige and Miriam to the Draper Temple open house, today. It ws a lot of fun. Charlee got to ride a bus for the first time. Before we left we talked about how we were going to Jesus' house and that in His house we are quiet. The girls did really well. Towards the end they got a little ancy but what 2 year old wouldn't!







1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I can't wait for you to come and visit! I'm counting down the days! :) Call me tomorrow if you get a chance. Luv ya!

KRAFT-E