2.2.09

"Project 365" January 25

Sunday, January 25th
Lynn was on call this weekend and got a page to go jump a guys car. So we headed out. The guy lived west of Salt Lake City, so it was quit the drive. It was raining when we left Midvale but as we traveled to the guys house it started to snow. The snow flakes got really FAT! They were awesome! Since we would be near downtown, and I had my camera with me, I asked Lynn to drive by the temple so I could get a picture of it. Lynn dropped me off so that I could walk through Temple Square, take a picture, and meet him on the other side. (Yes, I was wearing flip flops. My toes went numb!) It was so peaceful. You can see some snowflakes in the picture but it is hard to tell they were huge. About the size of a golf ball!!

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Beautiful picture. Really should be wearing shoes till at least April. Glad you did not loose any toe. HeeHee.

Jackie B. said...

Beautiful! I wish we had snow like that! It's too bitter cold to get good sized snow. Hope to see you guys soon!

Gina said...

Beautiful photo! We so rarely get snow in the south...and my girls always beg me for snow (as if it is up to me?! LOL)

I saw your comment about the X-stitch pattern on Becky's blog which is what brought me over - if you haven't already, check eBay. Also, I found it here:
http://www.thistleneedleworks.com/products/books/old21250.html
Can't vouch for them, but they have it! :) (I googled "all thru the year" + "heart to hand"...the other site that had it listed it as sold)
Hope that helps!!!! :)

I have a friend who is an XS shop owner so I can ask her if it is out of print or still available. If it's not OOP, then a needlework shop should be able to order it for you.