21.2.09

"Project 365" February 11-14

Wednesday, February 11th
Charlee kept spinning, so I tried to get a picture of her. She is blurry but thats Ok. If I know more about how to use my camera I could have gotten a better picture.FFriday, February 13th
Today I did a little "photo shoot" with Charlee. This is one of the many pictures I took of her. I love digital cameras. I like knowing that I can just snap away and then check my camera to see if I got at least one good picture.
Thursday, February 12th

This is my acrylic album that took me FOREVER to finish!!

Saturday, February 14th
It snowed again!! (I am so ready for Spring) Here is Charlee throwing a snowball at me.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics! I wish I could see the inside of your album though! :) When your trying to capture motion, you should try a faster shutter speed. I think your camera has a sports mode...you could try taking it on that setting if you don't know how to switch the shutter speed on your manual mode. I actually kind of like the blurry though. THREE WEEKS BABY!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple prints. Best of Luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com