16.2.09

"Project 365" February 3-6

Tuesday, February 3rd
This is just a picture of SOME of my ribbon collection. I don't think I need any more but ribbon is my weakness!Wednesday, February 4th
Wednesday is scout day. I am the Wolf Den Leader, so every Wednesday at 4, me and Charlee head over to the church for our den meeting den. We usually walk over and when we get there we sometimes have some time to kill outside. (I am always early and the church isn't always open when we get there.) So today I took my camera to take some pics of Char. This is her being silly outside of the church patiently waiting.
Thursday, February 5th

This is Lynn posing oh so beautifully for the camera. He decided to go play church ball for a little excercise. He said that he got winded after only 5 or 10 minutes of play. When he got home his face was so red and he looked like he was going to pass out. That is actually a goal of ours, is to try to be more active this summer.


Friday, February 6th
Today, me and Charlee went to Gardner Village to get ideas for Erlines birthday and to see the ducks. Gardner Village is an old mill that has been turned into several cute shops. It is one of my favorite places to go shop or just look around. There are ducks that swim in the creek there. Charlee likes to go see them. Our routine is that when we get there we go see the ducks, then we say bye to them and go into a store. After we leave the store we go see the ducks again. Then we say bye again and go into another store. And we just continue this cycle. It works out really well because it keeps her and me happy! This is Charlee with the ducks in the background. She is still a little scared to get too close.






No comments: