25.6.09

I LOVE COUPONS!!!!

Ok, I had to write about the Grocery Guru so that this post would be understood.
Yesterday, I had checked the Grocery Gurus site to see what good deals there were and where to find the coupons, and I checked athriftymom.com to see what deals there were and printed a couple of coupons. Then, last night I got out my binder of coupons, I had my add from Albertsons and I figured out what to buy. So today this is what I got. The total for the stuff was $148.82. But after promos, discounts and my coupons it came to $44.49!!!! I have to say I am very proud of myself. I think I have this figured out and I have fun doing it. who would have thought!!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

WOW! That is amazing, I wish I can do that.

Paige Moore said...

OH SHAUNA THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I, too, get pretty excited lately when my grocery ads come on Tuesdays, and when those double-your-coupons fall our of my Sunday paper on those lucky Sundays, I just get a thrill! I don't know if Brent understands, but at least he humors me in my venture. Your haul looks great!
athrifymom is my favorite site still, but check out utahdealdiva.com and hip2save.blogspot.com. Fun times!