28.6.09

We Also Sing 2009 Concert

12 days ago, Merrilee Webb posted on her blog that it was time to sing again!!! It only took 11 days for 364 women to send in their money to reserve their spot. I sent my money in on Tuesday so I think I made it in time. I am so excited. Rehersals don't start until September, but I can't wait!! This years performance is on Saturday, November 28th at 5:30 and 7:30. This is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the night they turn on the lights down at Temple Square. I have never gone, but apparently it is a big deal. I am also happy that my mom and Charisse, Dan and I-ball will be coming to spend Thanksgiving Day with us and be able to come to the concert. And of course Erline is here too. Yay!!!! (I am a little nervous that maybe I didn't get my money in on time. I don't know what they do if you didn't?)I still can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: